Hey, Tom.
嗨 Tom
I thought I might see you here.
我想也许能在这见到你
I always loved this place, ever since you brought me.
你带我来过后  我就爱上这里了
So I, uh-
那么 .. 
I guess I should say congratulations.
我是不是该说  恭喜了
Only if you mean it.
除非你真心诚意
Ah. Well, in that case-
好吧  既然这样..
So, are you okay?
最近怎么样

I will be, eventually.
总会好起来的
You wanna- Hmm.
 你 ..
I like your suit. Ah, thanks.
- 这件衣服真不错   - 谢谢
You look sharp.
看起来很精神
So do you. Thanks.
- 你也是    - 谢谢
I quit the office. You did?
- 我辞职了    - 真的吗
I didn't know. That's great!
我都不知道  真棒
And you, um-
你..
you're married.
你结婚了
Yeah. It's crazy, huh?
很难以置信  对吧
You should have told me when we were at the- I know.
- 以前你告诉过我  在 ..   - 我知道
You know, at the wedding when we were dancing.
在婚礼上 我们跳舞的时候
Well, he hadn't asked me yet. But he was in your life.
- 当时他还没有向我求婚   - 但是他已经走进了你的生活
Yeah. So why'd you dance with me?
那你为什么还要跟我跳舞
'Cause I wanted to.
因为我想
You just do what you want, don't you?
你只是做你想做的  是吗
You never wanted to be anybody's girlfriend,
你从来不想做谁的女朋友
and now you're somebody's wife.
而你现在却是谁的妻子
Surprised me too.
我也很吃惊
I don't think I'll ever understand that.
我可能永远都理解不了
I mean, it doesn't make sense.
我是说  这不合情理
It just happened.
可事实就是这样
Right, but that's what I don't understand. What just happened?
对  可这就是我理解不了的   怎么就这样了
I just- I just woke up one day, and I knew.
我只是一觉醒来   然后就明白了 
Knew what?
明白什么
What I was never sure of with you.
那些和你在一起  一直不能确定的
You know what sucks?
那真的很糟糕 
Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.
当你发现你的信仰全是狗屎的时候
It sucks. What do you mean?
- 真糟   - 什么
Uh, you know, destiny, and soul mates, and true love,
就是 命运 精神伴侣 真爱 
and all that childhood fairy tale nonsense.
那些童话 什么的
You were right. L-I should have listened to you.
你是对的  我应该听你的
No. Yeah. What? What are you smiling at?
- 不   - 什么  你笑什么
Tom. What?
- Tom   - 恩
What are you looking at me like that for?
你这样看着我干嘛
Well, you know,
那些.. 
I guess it's 'cause...
我觉得.. 
I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray
我在店里看 道林·格雷
and... a guy comes up to me...
然后一个人走过来
and asked me about it,
问我那本书怎么样
and... now he's my husband.
现在  他是我的丈夫
Yeah. And... so?
然后呢
So, what if I'd gone to the movies?
如果我去看看电影了呢
What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch?
或者我去吃午饭
What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later?
要么晚去了那10分钟呢
It was-
那好像..
It was meant to be.
那好像是注定好的
And I just kept thinking,
然后我就不停的想
Tom was right. No.
- Tom是对的   - 不
Yeah, I did.
真的
I did.
真的
It just wasn't me that you were right about.
只是你的那个人不是我
I should go.
我该走了
But I'm really happy to see that you're doing well.
看到你过的不错  我真的很高兴
Summer!
Summer
I really do hope that you're happy.
祝你幸福

 

Most days of the year are unremarkable.
一年中的很多天都是很平凡的
They begin and they end...
开始 结束
with no lasting memories made in between.
没有留下任何回忆
Most days have no impact...
大多数对生活没什么影响
on the course of a life.
在一生中


评论
热度(3)

© 以夢為馬Esther | Powered by LOFTER